Anyway, the urge to procrastinate has been gnawing at me, and as any good student would, I obviously gave in and spent friday morning exploring, or rather, overwhelming my taste buds with the wonders that a fantastic new little cake shop had to offer.
Baker Caker Coffeemaker is also one of the first few cafes which have embraced 'suspended coffees', a tradition which began in Naples. The idea is that while buying their own coffee, customers also buy a 'suspended coffee'. In the future, someone who can't afford a warm hot beverage can come into the shop, claim this 'suspended coffee' and enjoy what most of us take for granted each day. Although I, myself, don't drink coffee, I wholeheartedly support the concept of buying a coffee in advance for someone who might be having a tough time. A little thing sometimes goes a long way.
![]() |
| The fudge slice looked so tempting, I just had to dig in! But the triple chocolate cake and coffee éclair were just as delicious! |
![]() |
| The huge selection of sweets to choose from |
Although their cakes weren't the best that I've ever tasted (a spot currently, and most likely forever, occupied by the various patisserie's of Paris), they are one of the best available in Sydney. They are also relatively cheap, and can produce custom made cakes for every occasion. I would definitely recommend a visit!
♥








No comments:
Post a Comment